Waiting for redesign Waiting for redesign

Decent

This was pretty good. I like how you kept determination through the summer. Your style is interesting too! The Joke was good too! I look forward to more of your comedy works.

=Greg=

MihaP responds:

thanks for the review, at least somebody thinks that this is good:))

Orange Rules II Orange Rules II

Epic(Review again)

Scince Newgrounds got hacked, I guess I would redo the review.

You are a God, able to do epic movies in such a little ammounts of time. I wish I could animate like you!

ZoVies responds:

newgrounds got hacked..? :o

thanks :3

Madness Assassin Test 2 Madness Assassin Test 2

Things to Make it better :)

Overall, the animation was good, things I would suggest adding into the final flash for Madness Day:
-Breathing(idle) when he is just standing there, make him breath as he is idle instead of just a still frame on it.
-Reloading, No gun fires forever
-Recoil, Your body moves back when You shoot a gun as well as your arm too.

Again, very nice
=Greg=

Tarantulaben responds:

Thanks, I actually added in the part with the agent attacking from behind afterwards, if you noticed that I added some recoil with his shot there. I after that I just didn't bother editing what I already did, because I knew peeps like you would help me out.

Also, yes I plan to add reloading as well, but only four shots were fired, see?

.KAPOW. .KAPOW.

Very Nice

Very nice to see you always keep yourself busy. You're working on a game, art, and animating. A shame that the collab died...

ZoVies responds:

I got used to it my collabs all die... :P
and game is not working out eather.. :(
Maybe in the future we do it?
right now I am trying a lot of different animationstyles. So you will see a lot of different art from me :P

Zombie Q Zombie Q

Very Nice and....

Very nice movie, had that comedy in it and the serious/sadness of a Zombie outbreak. ALSO:
Did anyone else see the random face of a guy when it showed his girldriend flashing between zombie and human?

The Camel Spider The Camel Spider

True and Great

Whilst my Dad was Deployed out there he took pictures of them. They don't want to bother you all they look for is shade, hence why they went after his shadow and thrive under rocks.

Animation was awesome, I loved the joke too.

CSI: Minecraft CSI: Minecraft

Very Nice

A superb video, I love the way you made the minecraft style and the pun was funny. I kept on watching it, I knew exactly what was going to happen but just kept seeing it. Once again, Excelent keep it up.
10/10
5/5

Santa Saw Trap Santa Saw Trap

... needs work

This movie was pretty bad.
You need to work on the animation and I see that you put text on what Jigsaw is saying but, nobody wants to scroll down and read it while they are watching. Also work on Backgrounds and such.

Vegeta "YES!!!!" Vegeta "YES!!!!"

Good Good

The only thing i didnt like was the voice.

Castle Crashers - RTP! Castle Crashers - RTP!

Nice But...